A Galileos CT Scan is a 3D imaging technique that provides Dr. Yankowskas from Tyngsboro Cosmetic Dentistry detailed images of the mouth and skull. Unlike regular dental x- rays, Galileos 3D CT Scans allow the bone structure, bone density, tissues, and nerves to be in perfect view. Dr. Yankowskas from Tyngsboro Cosmetic Dentistry ensures that Galileos 3D CT Scans provide the following advantages:
- Improving patient communication through detailed visuals
- Reducing complications
- Virtual planning that serves as a guide for a faster and reliable treatment
- Treating dental problems that cannot be seen through regular X-rays
- Analyzing surgical parameters
- Measuring gingival line and thickness for surgical procedures
- Determining the correct placement of dental implants, bridges, crowns, etc.
In order to have accurate readings of your mouth, rely on Galileos 3D CT Scans utilized by Dr. Yankowskas from Tyngsboro Cosmetic Dentistry!
For more questions about how a Galileos 3D CT Scans can benefit your smile call Dr. Yankowskas in Tyngsboro, MA at 978-649-7773 or visit www.tyngsborocosmeticdentist.com.
Dr. Yankowskas accepts patients from Tyngsboro, Townsend, Westford, Hudscon, Pepperell, Pelham, and surrounding areas.