If most—or all—of your teeth are crooked, broken or decayed, you may have given up hope for a healthy, beautiful smile. You may want nothing more than to eat a variety of foods, from chewy to crunchy, hot to cold, with no discomfort and no worry … and to smile and laugh with no embarrassment.
Dr. Yankowskas has good news for you. It’s called a total smile makeover, also known as full-mouth rehabilitation. Combining the best technology, materials and techniques with decades of advanced clinical training and experience, Dr. Yankowskas can “rebuild” your teeth to create the smile of your dreams.
Why do people of all ages seek full-mouth rehabilitation? There are many reasons, including inherited dental problems, such as a bad bite; traumatic injuries from car accidents or sports; or chronic illnesses. Tooth-grinding, acid reflux, bulimia and drug and alcohol abuse may also inflict severe damage on the teeth.
Full-mouth rehabilitation can be used to solve a variety of dental problems, including:
- pain or soreness in the teeth, gums or jaw
- missing teeth
- loose teeth
- decay in most or all teeth
- bad breath
- severely worn, shortened teeth
- severe erosion of the enamel
- extremely sensitive teeth
- teeth that are cracked, chipped or broken
- crowns or bridges that crack, chip or break
- an overbite or protruding jaw
- crooked or misshapen teeth
- discolored teeth
- a narrow or a “gummy” smile
- ear congestion and/or dizziness
- headaches or migraines
For more information about restorative dentistry call Tyngsboro Cosmetic Dentistry in Tyngsboro, MA at 978-649-7773 or visit www.tyngsborocosmeticdentist.com.
Tyngsboro Cosmetic Dentistry also proudly accepts patients from Townsend, Westford, Hudscon, Pepperell, Pelham, and surrounding areas.