With a smile makeover, Dr. Yankowskas of Tyngsboro Cosmetic Dentistry will take into consideration things such as your appearance, hair color, teeth, skin tone, gum tissue and overall health of your teeth to develop your ideal smile and healthy mouth. Some aspects of your smile that Dr. Yankowskas will review with you and that could be improved with a smile makeover include the following:
- Tooth Color: Replacing fillings with natural tooth colored restorations, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges and composite bonding.
- Alignment and Spacing: Crooked teeth that are overlapping or have gaps between them can be straightened and aligned when necessary through orthodontics or Invisalign and improved with veneers.
- Missing Teeth: One or more missing teeth can affect the appearance of your smile and affect your bite. Teeth can be replaced by dental implants, bridges or partial dentures.
- Harmony and Balance: Uneven, chipped and cracked teeth can be cosmetically bonded for an improved appearance, and a gummy smile can be re-contoured to help improve the overall look of the smile.
- Fuller Lips, Smile and Cheeks: An unshapely or aging face can be rejuvenated with procedures including orthodontics and/or oral maxillofacial surgery.
The Doctors of Tyngsboro Cosmetic Dentistry will work with you to develop a treatment plan designed specifically for you and the type of beautiful healthy smile you wish to achieve.
Contact Tyngsboro Cosmetic Dentistry at 978-649-7773 or www.tyngsborocosmeticdentist.com.